Banko Overhead Doors is searching for Warehouse Associate to join our team at the Venice facility. We need an ambitious, hardworking, well organized professional who does not mind working in Florida conditions and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We prize safety, accuracy, and speed above all else, so we require team members who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task. In addition the successful candidate will work in an effective and efficient manner in a team environment. Banko offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Primary duties include:
- Safely and accurately pick materials and load trucks.
- Receive merchandise and verify its quality and quantities.
- Count and stock merchandise.
- Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately
- Treat merchandise with care and concern at all times.
- Deliver material to remote sites as required.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Train and support new employees as they are on-boarded
- High school diploma/GED required
- Current forklift certification a plus
- Previous warehouse experience required- two year minimum
- Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Clean 3 year Driving record