- The cladding and overlay materials are molded from actual wood pieces to reproduce the natural texture and intricate grain patterns of the species they emulate.
- 5-layer Intellicore® polyurethane insulated steel faux wood doors. (See construction tab)
- 2" Intellicore® insulation with a thermal break. 20.4 R-value.
- Available composite cladding materials are Clear Cypress, Mahogany and Pecky Cypress. Available composite overlay materials are Clear Cypress and Mahogany. (See design options tab for complete offering)
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available. (See design options tab)
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Liftmaster® Elite Series™
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
- Faux wood composite overlay
- Faux wood composite cladding
- 2" Intellicore® insulation with thermal break
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- High performance nylon ball bearing rollers help ensure smooth, long-lasting, quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel hinges and brackets for smooth and worry-free operation.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
Door sample shown in Walnut Finish.
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency, and durability.