Whether You Need Trolley or Hoist Operators, We Offer Innovative Industry-Proven Solutions.
Gearhead Hoist (GH) Style Operator
Optimal for heavy industrial, high cycle applications. These operators employ lubricated gears and include a floor level chain hoist to ease manual operation in an emergency or power outage.
Gearhead Trolley (GT) Style Operator
Optimal for heavy industrial high cycle applications. These operators are for use on sectional overhead doors and employ lubricated gears.
Trolley (T) Style Operator
Optimal for general industrial applications with sectional overhead doors.
Hoist (H) Style Operator
Optimal for industrial applications, Hoist Operators include a floor level chain hoist to ease manual operation in an emergency or power outage.
LiftMaster Operators Come Standard with These Advanced Features:
- Provides revolutionary technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Enables Secure Monitoring and control of the operator with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Each Internet Gateway device (828LM) can manage up to 16 operators or devices. Multiple Internet gateways may be installed to accommodate additional commercial devices.
Built-in Security+ 2.0® Radio Receiver:
- Provides industry leading technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Increased security – with every click, a new code is sent to the Commercial Door Operator ensuring the door opens only for the individual pressing the remote.
- Enhanced radio communicates with tri-band frequency to improve range and reduce interference – assuring the door opens, stops and closes conveniently and reliably every time.
Exclusive Car Dealer Mode:
- Allows for full access to customer vehicles while limiting loss of energy associated with heating and cooling of the service area.
- The door will remain at the Mid-Stop even if it receives multiple “open” signals from incoming customers through the optional Loop Detector or Treadle Hose.
- This feature allows you complete control to operate the door to the full open position whenever you need to accommodate taller vehicles.
- Provides functionality for the operator to automatically close the door as soon as the vehicles are clear, eliminating the potential for theft and damage, keeping your business secure while you’re away.
Maintenance Alert System:
- Provides reminder to contact your LiftMaster Dealer for routine maintenance.
- System can be set to alert upon a calendar date or after a selected number of operator cycles.
1. Red/Green Light
Notifies you when the door reaches the open position and its safe to enter or exit, eliminating the potential for costly accidents.
2. Safety Sensors
Stop the door from closing if an obstruction is detected, protecting personnel and vehicles.
3. 3-Button Station with Maintenance Alert System
Lets you open, close and stop the door quickly. An indicator light lets you know when it’s time for routine maintenance.
“In addition to dependability, these products provide security and peace of mind, which gives us teh confidence that our cars and equipment are safe when we head to the track every weekend.” – CGR Facility Manager, Pete Wilson, on LiftMaster’s Commercial Door Operators
Why Automate Your Commercial Doors?
- Reduces the opportunity to damage customer vehicles by providing control and safe operation of commercial doors.
- Assures commercial doors cannot be manually opened from the outside by someone trying to gain access to commit theft.
- Increases the life expectancy of the door and reduces service costs associated with ensuring proper operation of commercial doors. Commercial door operators open and lose in a controlled manner eliminating the potential for doors to raise too quickly or slam when being closed.
- Reduces the opportunity for a soft tissue injury to occur when opening or closing a commercial door manually, preventing workplace injury claims, loss of time and potential increased insurance premiums.
Hundreds of additional accessories to choose from contact your Banko connectivity specialist on how to automate your business.
Contact Banko Now