Whether You Need Trolley or Hoist Operators, We Offer Innovative Industry-Proven Solutions.
Jackshaft (J) Style Operator
Optimal for industrial applications. Doors used with this operator should be balanced with the ability to be manually lifted in an emergency or power outage.
Trolley (T) Style Operator
Optimal for general industrial applications with sectional overhead doors.
Hoist (H) Style Operator
Optimal for industrial applications, Hoist Operators include a floor level chain hoist to ease manual operation in an emergency or power outage.
LiftMaster Operators Come Standard with These Advanced Features:
- Provides revolutionary technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Enables Secure Monitoring and control of the operator with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Each Internet Gateway device (828LM) can manage up to 16 operators or devices. Multiple Internet gateways may be installed to accommodate additional commercial devices.
Built-in Security+ 2.0® Radio Receiver:
- Provides industry leading technology only found in LiftMaster Commercial Door Operators.
- Increased security – with every click, a new code is sent to the Commercial Door Operator ensuring the door opens only for the individual pressing the remote.
- Enhanced radio communicates with tri-band frequency to improve range and reduce interference – assuring the door opens, stops and closes conveniently and reliably every time.
- Provides functionality for the operator to automatically close the door as soon as the vehicles are clear, eliminating the potential for theft and damage, keeping your business secure while you’re away.
Maintenance Alert System:
- Provides reminder to contact your LiftMaster Dealer for routine maintenance.
- System can be set to alert upon a calendar date or after a selected number of operator cycles.
1. Safety Sensors
Stop the door from closing if an obstruction is detected, protecting personnel, vehicles, aerial ladders and other high apparatus obstructions.
2. 3-Button Station with Maintenance Alert System
Lets you open, close and stop the door quickly. An indicator light lets you know when it’s time for routine maintenance.
A strip mall owner in Clearwater, Florida, working to meet the demands of managing multiple stores including monitoring delivery and pick up locations, was thrilled with the convenience and control that LiftMaster’s MyQ Technology delivered.
“MyQ Technology makes daily commercial business operations so much easier. Having automated systems that sends me alerts when the doors to my stores are opened or closed. I can provide access to my employees even when I am away, which provides me peace of mind allowing more time for me to focus on successfully growing my business.”
Why Automate Your Commercial Doors?
- Reduces the opportunity to damage customer vehicles by providing control and safe operation of commercial doors.
- Assures commercial doors cannot be manually opened from the outside by someone trying to gain access to commit theft.
- Increases the life expectancy of the door and reduces service costs associated with ensuring proper operation of commercial doors. Commercial door operators open and lose in a controlled manner eliminating the potential for doors to raise too quickly or slam when being closed.
- Reduces the opportunity for a soft tissue injury to occur when opening or closing a commercial door manually, preventing workplace injury claims, loss of time and potential increased insurance premiums.
Hundreds of additional accessories to choose from contact your Banko connectivity specialist on how to automate your business.
Contact Banko Now