At Banko Overhead Doors, we understand that not all emergencies happen during convenient hours and that’s why we are available with same day service. When you choose Banko, you have access to garage door repair 24-7, emergency services that can get your garage door back in working order.
We only send our full-time employees to work on your home — never subcontractors.
It’s a familiar practice with some garage door companies to subcontract their work to an independent contractor. At Banko we don’t use third-party subcontractors and here’s why…..
- By using our own technicians we are best positioned to deliver on our promise of service excellence.
- With a subcontractor how will you know their track record history? At Banko you’ll know who is working on your garage door and our customer reviews.
- At Banko we use a company called “Ask The Seal”, they do a full and detailed background check on our employees before they are hired. We care and want to be sure we send the best qualified and reputable person to your home.
- Banko is fully licensed and insured, so you can rest easy that’ll not be held liable if there’s property damage or worker injury.
- Each of our technicians can provide expert guidance as you consider your garage door options. We always recommend what’s best for your home and garage. And you can always count on straightforward and affordable pricing, no hidden costs.
That’s because we’ve found that our own team members are best positioned to deliver on our promise of service excellence. These highly qualified employed technicians can provide a large range of services for your emergency garage door problems at any time including:
Each of our technicians can provide expert guidance as you consider your garage door options. We always recommend what’s best for your home and garage. And you can always count on straightforward and affordable pricing — no hidden costs.