Also, hurricane-resistant garage doors are required in some parts of Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, where homes are considered to rest in high-velocity hurricane zones. You can meet these requirements when you find a product that adheres to the Florida wind code for garage doors. And you may also find that you enjoy savings from your insurance provider when you choose wind-resistant garage doors for your home. A wind-rated garage door is worth the upfront investment if it helps you save money month after month.
Hurricane-rated garage doors from Banko Overhead Doors will help secure any garage because of their high resistance to extreme wind and other inclement weather. These garage doors are specially designed to withstand the high-powered winds that typically batter homes during hurricane season.
Along with meeting all Florida wind code standards for hurricane protection, these garage doors also come in many stylish options that will be a welcome addition to the outer décor of any home. You can help protect your Florida home with a hurricane-rated garage door and enhance your home’s curb appeal at the same time.
Get peace of mind for your home or business when you choose hurricane and WindCode-rated garage doors that can help withstand:
- Hurricanes: At Banko Overhead Doors, we offer hurricane-rated garage doors that are designed specifically for Florida’s unique climate. Hurricane season starts in June, be sure you home and family are protected.
- Powerful Winds: Strong winds that accompany tropical storms and other weather events are no match for our hurricane rated garage doors.
- Windblown Debris: Wind isn’t the only threat during hurricane season. Our hurricane-rated garage door options are also designed to withstand battering from windblown debris.
- Heavy Rain: A hurricane-rated garage door can help keep rain out of your garage and keep your garage door from shifting off its track.
- Sudden Changes in Pressure: Even changes in atmospheric pressure can create challenges for traditional garage doors. When you choose hurricane-proof garage doors, you get a tough overhead door solution that withstands the many weather challenges we face in Florida.
When selecting the best hurricane-rated garage doors from Banko for your home in Florida, you have the option to choose from one of the most reputable brands in the industry, Clopay® . And with an employed full-time staff of highly skilled installers and professional service technicians, you can rest assured that our superior services will be just as reliable as your new door.
Commercial and Industrial Hurricane-Rated Garage Doors
Banko Overhead Doors also offers a wide selection of commercial hurricane-proof garage doors for Florida business owners. Just as you want to protect your home from the elements, you also want to protect your business — including people, equipment and inventory.
When you choose a hurricane-rated garage door for your business, you get a product that can stand up to strong winds, heavy rains and the other weather challenges faced here in Florida. You may find that a hurricane garage door for your business helps you obtain more favorable insurance rates, too. Either way, you save when you choose commercial hurricane-proof garage doors from Banko Overhead Doors.
Why Banko Overhead Doors?
Since 1984, Banko has been serving homeowners and businesses from Lakeland to Sarasota to New Port Richey and everywhere in between. More than likely, if you have a garage, there is a Banko sticker on the door! When you choose Banko for hurricane-rated garage doors and other products and services, you can count on garage doors and accessories from top brands as well as exceptional service. When you’re facing the vicious winds of hurricane season, you want products and services you can trust to protect your home. Banko is the company that Floridians homeowners and builders have trusted for more than three decades.
For more information on our hurricane-rated garage doors or to see our garage door collection, view the WindCode brochure or schedule a free estimate today.