Table of Contents
- Reasons to Install an Amazon Key Eligible Garage Door Opener
- What Do I Need to Connect Amazon Key to My Garage Opener?
- Steps to Connect Amazon Key to Your Garage Door Opener
The myQ® app allows you to control your LiftMaster® garage door opener 87504 from your phone. With the 87504 model, you can take advantage of Amazon Key, which delivers Amazon packages and groceries inside your garage, whether you’re home or away. It’s free for Prime members and is a convenient and secure way to get your Amazon packages and groceries.
Follow a few simple steps to enable your Amazon Key garage door opener and use this delivery option.
Reasons to Install an Amazon Key Eligible Garage Door Opener
Amazon Key is a convenient and secure delivery option for your Amazon packages and groceries. When you connect Amazon Key to your garage opener, you’ll gain:
- Package security: Your package will be delivered safely in your garage, which is ideal if you’re away from home.
- Weather protection: Snow, rain and other weather can damage some packages. Your package will stay intact in the garage.
- Peace of mind: You can conveniently receive your deliveries whether you’re home or away. No need to give out any garage codes or open the door for the driver.
What Do I Need to Connect Amazon Key to My Garage Opener?
To take advantage of Amazon Key delivery, you need to have:
- An eligible ZIP code: Amazon Key delivery is available in select areas.
- An Amazon Prime account: Amazon Key In-Garage Delivery is only available for Prime members.
- LiftMaster 87504 garage door opener: The 87504 Opener is the only opener that offers Amazon Key.
By connecting Amazon Key to LiftMaster 87504, you can also watch your package delivery in real time since the opener has an integrated camera.
Before you get started connecting Amazon Key to your garage opener, have the following ready:
- myQ app and account
- Wi-Fi network name and password
- Amazon Prime account username and password
Steps to Connect Amazon Key to Your Garage Door Opener
Connecting your LiftMaster 87504 to Amazon Key only takes a few minutes. Here is how to connect Amazon Key to LiftMaster garage door openers:
- Download the myQ app on your phone, create an account or sign in.
- Add your 87504 LiftMaster opener to your Wi-Fi network to complete the account setup.
- Follow the prompts in the app to link Amazon Key to myQ using your Amazon Prime credentials. You can also complete this integration by going to the “Works With myQ” section in the menu.
Once these steps are complete, your LiftMaster garage door will be connected to Amazon Key. Just shop on Amazon.com, add items to your cart, select the “In-Garage Delivery” option at checkout and items will be delivered inside your garage. It’s that simple.
Contact Banko Overhead Doors
Banko Overhead Doors offers the 87504 LiftMaster opener — the only garage door opener eligible for Amazon Key. View our 87504-267 garage door opener with a camera to see the specifications for this product.