Solutions just for Business Owners
Business owners work long hours and Banko can help you to not lose any extra hours to the day. One solution is to have automation that allows you to open and close your garage door for the cleaning crew or personnel working overtime without leaving the dinner table.
LiftMaster’s Business Solutions are integrated packages, assuring seamless integration of a motorized commercial door system. The combination of advanced technology, features and accessories provided by LiftMaster®, simplifies the process of determining the best solution to meet the needs of your business.
1. Safety Sensors
Stop the door from closing if an obstruction is detected, protecting personnel, vehicles, aerial ladders and other high apparatus obstructions.
2. 3-Button Station with Maintenance Alert System
Lets you open, close and stop the door quickly. An indicator light lets you know when it’s time for routine maintenance.
A strip mall owner in Clearwater, Florida, working to meet the demands of managing multiple stores including monitoring delivery and pick up locations, was thrilled with the convenience and control that LiftMaster’s myQ® Technology delivered.
“myQ® Technology makes daily commercial business operations so much easier. Having automated systems that sends me alerts when the doors to my stores are opened or closed. I can provide access to my employees even when I am away, which provides me peace of mind allowing more time for me to focus on successfully growing my business.”
Why Automate Your Commercial Doors?
- Reduces the opportunity to damage customer vehicles by providing control and safe operation of commercial doors.
- Assures commercial doors cannot be manually opened from the outside by someone trying to gain access to commit theft.
- Increases the life expectancy of the door and reduces service costs associated with ensuring proper operation of commercial doors. Commercial door operators open and lose in a controlled manner eliminating the potential for doors to raise too quickly or slam when being closed.
- Reduces the opportunity for a soft tissue injury to occur when opening or closing a commercial door manually, preventing workplace injury claims, loss of time and potential increased insurance premiums.