Protect Your Property with a Wise Solution
Safety, security and energy savings are concerns when it comes to dock access needs. Banko has teamed with LiftMaster® to provide solutions, such as being able to know if the door is open or closed without being in the warehouse.
LiftMaster’s Warehouse Solutions are integrated packages, assuring seamless integration of a motorized commercial door system. The combination of advanced technology, features and accessories provided by LiftMaster, simplifies the process of determining the best solution to meet the needs of your warehouse.
1. Safety Sensors
Stop the door from closing if an obstruction is detected, protecting personnel, vehicles, aerial ladders and other high apparatus obstructions.
2. 3-Button Station with Maintenance Alert System
Allows you to open, close and stop the door quickly. An indicator light lets you know when it’s time for routine maintenance.
Needing a better way to automate and control a number of commercial warehouse doors, a Warehouse Manager in San Diego, California, incorporated LiftMaster’s exclusive myQ® Technology with outstanding results.
“One of the challenges managing multiple heated and cooled warehouses is when commercial doors are left open, the energy costs can add up quickly. Since I can’t be in every location at the same time, myQ® Technology allows me to monitor all locations simultaneously, which saves money while keeping our facilities safe and secure.”
Why Automate Your Commercial Doors?
- Reduces the opportunity to damage customer vehicles by providing control and safe operation of commercial doors.
- Assures commercial doors cannot be manually opened from the outside by someone trying to gain access to commit theft.
- Increases the life expectancy of the door and reduces service costs associated with ensuring proper operation of commercial doors. Commercial door operators open and lose in a controlled manner eliminating the potential for doors to raise too quickly or slam when being closed.
- Reduces the opportunity for a soft tissue injury to occur when opening or closing a commercial door manually, preventing workplace injury claims, loss of time and potential increased insurance premiums.