Response is Necessary for Emergency Response Teams
Life saving equipment sits behind these doors, theft and vandalism is a large concern to emergency response teams. Banko has teamed with LiftMaster® to create worry free solutions.
LiftMaster’s Firehouse Solutions are integrated packages, assuring seamless integration of a motorized commercial door system. The combination of advanced technology, features and accessories provided by LiftMaster, simplifies the process of determining the best solution to meet the needs of your firehouse.
1. Red/Green Traffic Light
Lets you know when the door is fully open and it’s safe to exit, virtually eliminating door contact and expensive equipment damage.
2. Open Only Push Button
Can be positioned anywhere in the apparatus bay, such as the entrance from the bunkroom, allowing you to react quickly when you get the call.
3. Safety Sensors
Stop the door from closing if an obstruction is detected protecting personnel, vehicles, aerial ladders and other high apparatus obstructions.
4. 3-Button Station with Maintenance Alert System
Allows you to open, close and stop the door quickly. An indicator light lets you know when it’s time for routine maintenance.
“Our LiftMaster door enhancements are providing a safer workplace for our firefighters, have eliminated costly door repairs and are allowing our unit to respond to emergencies faster.” – Chief Shawn Oke
Why Automate Your Commercial Doors?
- Reduces the opportunity to damage customer vehicles by providing control and safe operation of commercial doors.
- Assures commercial doors cannot be manually opened from the outside by someone trying to gain access to commit theft.
- Increases the life expectancy of the door and reduces service costs associated with ensuring proper operation of commercial doors. Commercial door operators open and lose in a controlled manner eliminating the potential for doors to raise too quickly or slam when being closed.
- Reduces the opportunity for a soft tissue injury to occur when opening or closing a commercial door manually, preventing workplace injury claims, loss of time and potential increased insurance premiums.
We offer hundreds of additional accessories to choose from for your business. Contact your Banko connectivity specialist on how to automate your business.