Automotive Service professionals; Banko is ready to discuss service bay access needs.
We’ve teamed with LiftMaster® to solve your primary concern – access. Ease of access allows for great customer service. Cars waiting to gain access to your service area may take you away from helping a current customer. Imagine being able to open and close your service bay garage doors without having to walk back to the service counter.
LiftMaster’s Automotive Service Solutions are integrated packages, assuring seamless integration of a motorized commercial door system. The combination of advanced technology, features and accessories provided by LiftMaster, simplifies the process of determining the best solution to meet the needs of your automotive service center.
1. Red/Green Light
Notifies you when the door reaches the open position and its safe to enter or exit, eliminating the potential for costly accidents.
2. Safety Sensors
Stop the door from closing if an obstruction is detected, protecting personnel and vehicles.
3. 3-Button Station with Maintenance Alert System
Lets you open, close and stop the door quickly. An indicator light lets you know when it’s time for routine maintenance.
“In addition to dependability, these products provide security and peace of mind, which gives us the confidence that our cars and equipment are safe when we head to the track every weekend.” – CGR Facility Manager, Pete Wilson, on LiftMaster’s Commercial Door Operators
Why Automate Your Commercial Doors?
- Reduces the opportunity to damage customer vehicles by providing control and safe operation of commercial doors.
- Assures commercial doors cannot be manually opened from the outside by someone trying to gain access to commit theft.
- Increases the life expectancy of the door and reduces service costs associated with ensuring proper operation of commercial doors. Commercial door operators open and lose in a controlled manner eliminating the potential for doors to raise too quickly or slam when being closed.
- Reduces the opportunity for a soft tissue injury to occur when opening or closing a commercial door manually, preventing workplace injury claims, loss of time and potential increased insurance premiums.
We offer hundreds of additional accessories to choose from. Contact your Banko connectivity specialist on how to automate your business.