Home Builder and New Construction Garage Door Installation
Are you a West Central Florida area Home Builder or Construction Company in need of a trustworthy garage door company that offers quality products and fast, reliable service?
If so, Banko Overhead Doors is here to help. We have extensive experience working on new home communities, as well as large commercial projects, throughout West Central Florida and are an authorized dealer for Clopay® garage doors, a supplier that has long maintained a reputation for quality industry-leading products. You can rely on the team here at Banko Overhead Doors to outfit you with garage doors that are visually appealing, solidly built and energy-efficient.
Read on to learn why our business should be your one-stop shop for new construction garage door installation.
Specific Garage Door Details and Resources for Architects and Builders
What can we offer architects and builders in the way of residential garage door architectural details? When you’re designing or building residential products, you need as much information as possible and you need to be able to find specific information at a moment’s notice. Take a look at some of the following materials and information you enjoy access to when you choose garage door products from Banko:
- AIA Continuing Education: Clopay is a registered provider of continuing education through the American Institute of Architects, and you can find all sorts of training and education opportunities available for you and your team. At Banko, we’re proud to serve as the local Clopay dealer in the Greater Tampa Area, and we’re glad to help connect area architects and builders with the continuing education opportunities they need.
- Product Brochures: We help you better serve your clients in many ways, including by making brochures available that describe in detail all products available in our selection. When you’re trying to do your best to serve your clients, we help make your life easier.
- Product Instruction Manuals: The end user of the garage door or the installer always has ready access to instruction manuals. While they aren’t always needed, instruction manuals sometimes provide the small nuggets of information that help solve major problems.
- Product Overviews: Get product overviews when you need them for garage door options when you choose to work with Banko. We have options from top manufacturers like Clopay, Amarr® and more, so we’ll help you find the perfect product with the right specifications.
- Warranty Information: Warranty information is so important to the end user, and you always get warranty information on file when you choose residential garage door products from Banko Overhead Doors.
- Residential Door Specifications: It’s definitely helpful to have residential door specifications on hand as you’re building out garage doors and as you’re ensuring that those garage doors work as intended after installation.
- WindCode® Information: In Florida, WindCode® information is important for the protection of your home, for adherence to regulations, and to ensure that you’re getting the best possible break on premiums from your insurance provider.
This is just a small sample of the residential garage door architectural details we provide when you choose products from Banko Overhead Doors. You’ll also find overhead door CAD details, residential door CAD files and much more. Make sure you’re in the best position to serve your customers when you choose garage doors from Banko.
Clopay Garage Doors & LiftMaster® Garage Door Openers
As a home builder, you want to offer your clients a wide range of design choices to ensure a perfect fit for their home’s unique characteristics. We offer a variety of base models of quality garage doors, each with its own subset of design layouts, hardware options and window appointments that are sure to meet your needs. Carriage house-style doors are available alongside steel, composite and wood. These doors are built to last, and many are equipped with high-tech insulation that can offer significant cost savings on monthly utility bills.
In addition to our garage door offerings, we are a proud supplier of LiftMaster garage door openers. Seven different models are available, many of them outfitted with convenient features, including Wi-Fi operation that allows you to control your garage door from anywhere in your home.
Why Choose Banko Overhead Doors for Your Next Construction Project?
When you choose Banko Overhead Doors for your garage door installation project, you’re choosing a company that:
- Has proudly served area clients for over thirty years
- Is a Better Business Bureau-accredited business
- Is a Clopay Master Authorized Dealer
- Offers free consultations and estimates
- Provides a rapid response and doesn’t hide any costs
- Works regularly with builders and architects on new home subdivisions
- Completes projects ahead of schedule and under-budget