Banko: Your Source for Clopay Garage Doors in Pinellas County
Pinellas County is full of diverse cities and towns. What fits the laid-back lifestyles of Treasure Island, Madera Beach and Dunedin may not fit in urban areas like St. Petersburg, Palm Harbor and Clearwater. At Banko, we know Pinellas County and the state of Florida, and we provide a wide range of garage door styles so our customers can find something that matches their personal tastes as well as their homes’ existing architectures and styles.
Since we first started serving the Sunshine State in 1984, we have coupled our attractive and varied garage doors with exceptional service. The result is 30-plus years’ worth of delighted customers and a depth of experience in meeting the needs of homeowners across Florida.
Clopay: America’s Garage Door
Clopay is America’s garage door, and Banko is proud to serve as a Clopay Master Authorized Dealer. Clopay’s products have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal each year since 1996. These garage doors are quality, durable, attractive and WindCode® compliant. Pinellas County includes a diverse range of homes, and Clopay features a variety of garage door models to complement different architectures and styles. There’s something for everyone in Clopay’s selection, which includes:
- CANYON RIDGE® collection LIMITED EDITION series: Energy-efficient, Intellicore® insulation with steel base and faux wood composite overlays.
- CANYON RIDGE® collection ULTRA-GRAIN® series: Steel base with Ultra-Grain®, Clopay’s natural-looking, woodgrain paint finish.
- COACHMAN® collection: Carriage house doors made of low-maintenance steel and finished with a woodgrain textured composite overlay.
- GRAND HARBOR® collection: Steel and composite carriage house doors with your choice of insulation.
- GALLERY® collection: Grooved panel steel carriage house doors that include optional decorative windows and wrought iron hardware, as well as many unique color choices.
- CLASSIC™ collection: Short, long and flush panel steel garage doors that give you choices in color and finish.
- MODERN STEEL™ collection: Energy-efficient protection and the beauty of Clopay’s popular Ultra-Grain® paint finish.
- AVANTE™ collection: Aluminum and glass garage door options that provide a modern look.
- RESERVE® WOOD collection LIMITED EDITION series: Your choice of eight different carriage house designs, each handcrafted for exceptional beauty, energy efficiency and strength.
- RESERVE® WOOD collection SEMI-CUSTOM series: Six different carriage house designs that offer your choice of three wood species and multiple top section/window panel options.
- RESERVE® WOOD collection CUSTOM series: Fully customize your new garage door and choose from wood options like Knotty Alder, Spanish Cedar, White Oak, Ironwood and African Mahogany.
- CLASSIC™ WOOD collection: Raised, recessed and flush panel designs that offer the beauty of natural wood.
- ARBOR GROVE™ fiberglass collection: Combine premium wood appeal with fiberglass strength and durability.
To envision what your home would look like with different models, visit Clopay’s website and use its Door Imagination System — this platform allows you to upload a photo of your home and test different door designs and finishes before making a final decision. You should love your home, and you should feel like it perfectly embodies your style and personal taste. Something as simple as a new garage door can transform the curb appeal, and Clopay offers the doors that can make a huge difference.
Your Dependable Source for Garage Doors
Banko has served Pinellas County and homeowners throughout Florida since 1984. We are your dependable source for outstanding garage doors. When you choose Banko, you get a quick response and experienced team members. Contact Banko and choose garage doors that will transform your home’s look today!