- Smooth composite overlays are adhered to a flush 24 gauge steel door.
- 2 or 1-layer steel carriage house doors. (See construction tab)
- Optional 1-5/8" vinyl-backed polystyrene insulation improves energy efficiency. 6.3 R-value.
- Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- Four factory finish paint colors. Glass options are clear, obscure, and acrylic. (See design options)
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available. (See design options tab)
- WINDCODE® product available
Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
- Smooth composite overlay
- 1 5/8" polystyrene insulation (optional)
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Door sample is shown in white.