Commercial doors are designed with hardware to meet demanding applications of commercial building usage. All commercial doors are provided with the following hardware as standard. For additional upgraded hardware see “Options” tab.
- 14 gauge hinges
- Commercial 10 ball steel rollers with options for nylon tire rollers
- 10,000 cycle torsion springs
- Steel step plate and lift handle for easy operation
- Inside slide lock for increase security
- 19 gauge steel hinge support plates
- 18-gauge single end stiles; 16-gauge double end stiles
- Galvanized aircraft cables with 7:1 safety factory
- 2” or 3” track in a variety of configurations to meet building design requirements
COMMERCIAL TRACK APPLICATIONS
In commercial settings, space utilization and space constraints are important factors in choosing the correct hardware configuration for your application. Clopay track offerings and options enable you to make the most efficient use of available space. Options include standard lift, low head room front or rear mount, follow the roof pitch, full vertical or combination of these options.
COMMERCIAL TORSION SPRINGS
Designed to counterbalance even the largest doors, commercial torsion spring assemblies can be designed for Industry standard 10,000 cycles or can be upgraded to 25,000, 50,000 or 100,000 expected life cycles.